- DAY 1. Check-in to selected accommodation, from 12:00. Lunch. In the afternoon, guided tours of the Castle and La Tercia House in Lopera, and the Castle of the Troubadour Macías in Arjonilla. Dinner.
- DAY 2. Breakfast at accommodation. Guided tour of the Museum and the City Walls in Arjona. Guided tours of the factory that produces the traditional Productos Campos sweets in Arjona and of the Tower of Boabdil in Porcuna.
One night in a bed-and-breakfast hotel. Guided tours of the Castle of Lopera and La Tercia House. A guided tour of the Castle of the Troubadour Macías. Guided tours of the Productos Campos sweet factory and the Museum and City Walls in Arjona. Important: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the average duration of the visits is 2 hours and this does not include the transfers between the localities.
IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
The Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Cabeza in the Sierra de Andújar Natural Park.
Bird and Iberian-lynx watching, as well as bike and hiking routes through the Sierra de Andújar Natural Park. Civil-War Trenches in Lopera. An air-raid shelter in Arjonilla. The Cerrillo Blanco archaeological site and visitors centre and the Casa de Piedra (House of Stone) in Porcuna. Check visiting times.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON OFFER
A trip through the Sierra de Andújar Natural Park in a 4×4 (€30/person). Duration: 3 hours. Groups of at least 8 people.
REGARDING STAYS IN ANY BOOKED ACCOMMODATION
- The prices stated are final, including V.A.T.
- The programmes listed are the same throughout the year. However, depending on the season, activities that complement those which have been described in detail may be included as optional or recommended to make your stay along the Route of the Castles and Battlegrounds of Jaén as appealing and varied as possible, as well as being authentic.
- The timetables may be adjusted according to the availability of the party providing the service.
- Except for those expressly stated, the activities do not require a minimum number of people.
- It is recommended that you check availabilities and prices according to dates, the number of days that you are staying and the number of travellers.
- The majority of the accommodation is three-star hotels.
- Depending on availability, the accommodation can be changed to a hotel of a similar or higher class.
- Foreign visitors can be provided with a guide who speaks English, from their arrival at the destination. Service available at an extra cost.
- Should you require it, there is a pick-up and transfer service available from Granada-Jaén Federico García Lorca Airport. Service available at an extra cost.
- Check prices, conditions and availability for special dates, a supplement fee for individuals, discounts for children, cot service and internet connection, amongst other options.