- DAY 1. Check-in to the selected hotel from 12:00. In the afternoon, a guided tour of the old quarter of Jaén and its monuments, including the Cathedral of the Asunción and the Arab Baths. An olive-oil-tasting workshop and the opportunity to buy a selection of typical products. Dinner in one of the typical taverns in the old quarter of the city.
- DAY 2. Breakfast at the hotel. Visits to the Castle of Santa Catalina and the Provincial Museum of Jaén.
One night in a hotel with bed-and-breakfast. Guided tours of the old quarter and the Cathedral of the Asunción. A visit to the Provincial Museum. Olive-oil tasting. A list of recommended restaurants and taverns will be provided. Important: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the average duration of the visits is 2 hours and this does not include the transfers between the towns.
IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
The Olive Oil Green Route for bikes through several municipalities in La Campiña. Sierra Mágina Natural Park. The towns of Úbeda and Baeza, which have been inscribed on the World Heritage List.
The Church of the Sagrario, the Church of San Ildefonso and the Chapel of San Andrés.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON OFFER
Tasting menu in a restaurant serving typical food (€30/person).
REGARDING STAYS IN ANY BOOKED ACCOMMODATION
- The prices stated are final, including V.A.T.
- The programmes listed are the same throughout the year. However, depending on the season, activities that complement those which have been described in detail may be included as optional or recommended to make your stay along the Route of the Castles and Battlegrounds of Jaén as appealing and varied as possible, as well as being authentic.
- The timetables may be adjusted according to the availability of the party providing the service.
- Except for those expressly stated, the activities do not require a minimum number of people.
- It is recommended that you check availabilities and prices according to dates, the number of days that you are staying and the number of travellers.
- The majority of the accommodation is three-star hotels.
- Depending on availability, the accommodation can be changed to a hotel of a similar or higher class.
- Foreign visitors can be provided with a guide who speaks English, from their arrival at the destination. Service available at an extra cost.
- Should you require it, there is a pick-up and transfer service available from Granada-Jaén Federico García Lorca Airport. Service available at an extra cost.
- Check prices, conditions and availability for special dates, a supplement fee for individuals, discounts for children, cot service and internet connection, amongst other options.