- DAY 1. Check-in to the selected accommodation from 12:00. In the afternoon, guided tours of the visitor centre focusing on the Military Order of Calatrava in the Castle of Alcaudete and the old quarter of the locality, or of the Fortress of la Mota in Alcalá la Real and the old quarter of the city. Dinner at the hotel.
- DAY 2. Breakfast at accommodation. During the day, a bike ride or a hike along the Olive Oil Green Route (55 km), crossing the municipalities of Martos, Torredelcampo, Torredonjimeno, Jaén and returning to Alcaudete.
One night’s accommodation half board. Guided tours of the Castle of Alcaudete and the old quarter of the town, or of the Fortress of la Mota in Alcalá la Real and the old quarter of the town. Important: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the average duration of the visits is 2 hours and this does not include the transfers between the towns.
IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
Small hamlets and villages in the southern mountains near to Alcaudete and Alcalá la Real.
Craft shops, a dairy, natural artisanal cosmetics and the Hilandera Museum in Alcalá la Real.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON OFFER
Bicycle hire not included. Medieval dinner in the Stables of the Castle of Alcaudete (€25/person), for groups of at least 20 people. Theatrical tours of the Castle of Alcaudete and the Fortress of la Mota in Alcalá la Real.
REGARDING STAYS IN ANY BOOKED ACCOMMODATION
- The prices stated are final, including V.A.T.
- The programmes listed are the same throughout the year. However, depending on the season, activities that complement those which have been described in detail may be included as optional or recommended to make your stay along the Route of the Castles and Battlegrounds of Jaén as appealing and varied as possible, as well as being authentic.
- The timetables may be adjusted according to the availability of the party providing the service.
- Except for those expressly stated, the activities do not require a minimum number of people.
- It is recommended that you check availabilities and prices according to dates, the number of days that you are staying and the number of travellers.
- The majority of the accommodation is three-star hotels.
- Depending on availability, the accommodation can be changed to a hotel of a similar or higher class.
- Foreign visitors can be provided with a guide who speaks English, from their arrival at the destination. Service available at an extra cost.
- Should you require it, there is a pick-up and transfer service available from Granada-Jaén Federico García Lorca Airport. Service available at an extra cost.
- Check prices, conditions and availability for special dates, a supplement fee for individuals, discounts for children, cot service and internet connection, amongst other options.